Dear Alumni and Friends,
Please mark your calendar for 2009 Summer BBQ, organized by Fudan University Alumni Association of Northern California (FDAANC) in collaboration with the following alumni organizations:
- East China Normal University Alumni Association in Northern California (ECNUAANCA)
- East China University of Science and Technology Alumni Association of Northern California (ECUST_AANC)
- Tongji University Alumni Association of San Francisco Bay (TJUAASFB)
This year we have four more organizations joining forces:
- CA Shanghai Friendship Association
- Kiangsu Chekiang Association of Northern California
- Shanghai Association of Northern California
- Tung Hwa Benevolent Association
Date & Time: August 30th, 2009, at 11:00AM;
Location: Rengstorff Park, 201 South Rengstorff Ave, Mountain View, CA 94040;
Cost: $10 for Adult, $5 for Kids between 5 and 12, Free for Kids under 5.
More than 200 people attended this event last year, and everybody has something nice to say about it. It is an excellent opportunity to catch up with old friends, to meet new ones, to network, and to have fun!
During the event, we will have the Pu Jiang Cup Tug-Of-War game . Come and see who will win this year. There will also be fun games such as balloon tossing and tied race. We have also arranged Pinyata and other fun games for the little ones, so please bring them along and have fun!
Hope to see you all on Sunday August 30th, 2009!
FDAANC, ECNUAANCA, ECUST_AANC, TJUAASFB, CA Shanghai Friendship Association, Kiangsu Chekiang Association of Northern California, Shanghai Association of Northern California, Tung Hwa Benevolent Association
To RSVP for this event, please Click Here.
We expect hundreds of attendees at the BBQ event and would like to provide a great sponsorship opportunity to you. Consider the following benefits for being a Sponsor for the Summer BBQ Event:
- Exhibit table at the entrance where you can talk to potential clients, collect business cards, and distribute literature at each event
- Recognition in the event brochure distributed upon BBQ registration
- Recognition at the event during program introductions and table signage
- Opportunity to say welcoming remarks
- free passes to the event
Please contact our sponsorship team for more details:
Bin Lu, Bin_lu66@yahoo.com, 408-858-3127
Yehua Owens, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-598-5407
Sponsorships need to be confirmed by Aug 20th to be included in the event brochure.