August 19, 2022
新任理事会成员名单：张以明（会长）、黄青峰（副会长）、龚琪（秘书长）、姚毅（财务主管）、刘嘉、朱荣胜、Estelle Zhao (负责复二代亲子活动)、Lindsey Wu、Susan Zhang。
法律顾问：姚力楠 & Zoey Chang（YC Law Group）
2015 FDAANC Board Election Notice
October 15, 2015
- Board Member Nomination
- Board Member Voting
- Publish Voting Results
- Board Annual General Meeting
- Newly Elected Board Members Assume Office
- Be physically present in the Northern California area for at least 50% of the time in a single year
- Participate in and be a volunteer at least 50% of the events in a single year
- The FDAANC Board shall evaluate the qualifications of the Board Members annually, around the time of a Board Meeting at the beginning of each year. If a Board Member fails to meet the qualification above, he or she will no longer be a Board Member for the following year.
- The responsibilities of the Board are: open and maintain an association website on the internet, edit and maintain a membership, directory, plan and organize association activities, the board shall at least organize one social activity annually, coordinate communication with other Fudan alumni around the world
- President, VP, and Treasurer: The Annual General Meeting of the Board is held around beginning of each year, when Board members elect the next President every other year. The result is announced the same day. The President takes office on the same day and shall start to organize the executive team and assign tasks to the Board Members. The President’s term is two years and one can serve no more than two consecutive terms. The President shall coordinate, supervise and operate the business on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- The President shall appoint one Secretary, one Vice President and one Treasurer. The Secretary is responsible for forming an Election Committee for the next election. The Election Committee is responsible for collecting brief bio from all nominated Director of the Board and nominated President. All fundraising income or donations shall provide the operation budget of the association. The Board of Directors shall have the authority over the budget. The Board shall provide regular financial statement to members.
September 13, 2011
Please open attachments for details.
Summer of Pujiang BBQ 2011
August 22, 2011
2011 Summer Alumni BBQ
“Summer of Pu Jiang” comes soon. Please mark your calendar to join the biggest event in the year of 2011 Summer BBQ, which is co-organized by Shanghai University alumni associations: FDAANC, SJTU-SV, ECNUAA, ECUSTAA and TJUAASFB. Summer BBQ has become a popular tradition among our alumni and friends. It has been 9 years since SJTU-SV and sister alumni associations have been co-hosting this great BBQ event from 2003.
It was estimated about 300 people will attend this event in Rengstorff Park at Mountain View. It is the center in Bay Area. There are large space and nice areas of lawn. It is an excellent opportunity to join the summer sun and relax your body and mind, to catch up with old friends, to meet new ones, to network, and to have fun! The events is not only providing food, also provide a platform for the recruitment, help those in needs, and build a strong relationship among various associations and individuals at this traditional annual event.
* Delicious food including beef, chicken, Korean BBQ and fruits.
* Yu Lan Cup Volleyball Tournament with teams is from SJTU-SV, FDAANC and other fellow alumni associations will be opened at the events.
* The Pu Jiang Cup Tug-Of-War game is the best exacting at the BBQ.
* Pinyada, water balloon tired race and water melon eating race for both kids and adults.
To help us better prepare for the event, please RSVP.
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2011
Time: 11:00AM – 3:00PM
If paid online, $12 for adult, $8 for kids between 12 and 18, $5 for kids between 6 and 12, free for kids under 5.
If paid onsite, $17 for adult, $10 for kids between 12 and 18, $7 for kids between 6 and 12, free for kids under 5.
201 South Rengstorff Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94040
(corner of Crisanto and Rengstorff)
Online Registration: (cut off at noon on Friday 8/26)
Pre-pay through PayPal or CreditCard. When checking out, you can select either Credit Card or Paypal:
Hope to see you all on Saturday August 27th!
Fudan Alumni Association North Californa (FDAANC)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Alumni Association of SV (SJTU-SV)
East China Normal University Alumni Association (ECNUAA)
East China University of Science and Technology Alumni Association (ECUSTAA)
Tong Ji University Alumni Association San Francisco Bay Chapter (TJUAASFB)
Current Fudan Students Look for Career Advice!
October 9, 2010
This post is sent on behalf of a current Fudan undergraduate.
My name is Cao Meng (Michelle), a current Fudan undergraduate majoring in economics. I’ll be studying in UC Santa Cruz as an exchange student untill next January. I’m also a journalist and editor of Fudan Career Newspaper, which provides Fudan undergraduates with career planning suggestions and relevant information. During my stay in California, I hope that I can carry out a series interview among California Fudan Alumni about your opinions on the following two main subjects:
- Suggestion on further career planning for current Fudan undergraduates who want to achieve master/PHD degrees in America
- Reflection on Fudan undergraduate education based on working experience i n America: strength and areas for improvement
According to statistics of 2008 and 2009, 20% of Fudan graduates will choose to study abroad and over 50% of them will choose American schools!
In 2010, there are altogether 337 new Fudan graduates come to study in American universities !!
Your advice will be very extremely valuable and enlightening for those students who are now planning furthering study in America!
The interview will only take about 30-45 minutes, and I’ll come to the place where you think is most convenient to you.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with：
- First Name and Last Name
- Degree and major in Fudan (Year of Graduation)
- Current Company and Title
Many thanks for your time and help!!
Cao Meng (Michelle)