2012 Shanghai Alumni Summer BBQ
July 8, 2012
2012 SHANGHAI ALUMNI SUMMER BBQ
Aug 26, 2012 Mountain View
Watermelon eating contest
2012 “Summer of Pu Jiang” BBQ will be held in August. Please mark your calendar to join this biggest event of the year, co-hosted by six Shanghai alumni associations: FDAANC, SJTU-SV, ECNUAA, ECUSTAA, SUTCMAA and TJUAASFB. Summer BBQ has become a popular tradition among our alumni and friends, with a history over a decade.
Over 300 people attend this event each year at Rengstorff Park in Mountain View, centered in Silicon Valley. It is a great opportunity to enjoy the summer, relax your body and mind, catch up with old friends, make new ones, and to have fun!
- Delicious food including beef, chicken, Korea BBQ and fruits.
- Yu Lan Cup Volleyball Tournament with teams is from SJTU-SV, FDAANC and other fellow alumni associations will be opened at the events.
- The Pu Jiang Cup Tug-Of-War game is the best exacting at the BBQ.
- Pinyada, water balloon tired race and water melon eating race for both kids and adults.
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2012
Time: 11:00AM – 3:00PM
Location: Rengstorff Park, 201 South Rengstorff Ave., Mountain View, CA 94040
(Pre-pay through PayPal or CreditCard. When checking out, you can select either Credit Card or Paypal)
- Adult: $15
- Junior (6-18): $8
- Kids(<6): free
- Fudan University Alumni Association North California (FDAANC)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Alumni Association in Silicon Valley (SJTU-SV)
- East China Normal University Alumni Association (ECNUAA)
- East China University of Science and Technology Alumni Assocation of Northern Califonia(ECUST-AANC)
- Shanghai University of T.C.M in NCA (SUTCMAA)
- Tong Ji University Alumni Association San Francisco Bay Chapter (TJUAASFB)